Cabin Labs

For those following along at home, a few more edits to the proposal. The updates:

1. Cut my own contributor payments by 20% in an effort to contribute to our cost reductions, extend runway, and rebase contributor payments
  2. Further reduced the experiment incubation budget in an effort to increase the focus on independent proposals
  3. Doubled the community incentive cash budget to support expanded Supper Clubs
  4. Added a more detailed breakdown of operating costs, including legal & accounting
  5. Expanded the Cabin Labs - proposed bets document to include more detail and backlog items

Thanks to everyone who has provided feedback on this proposal—it has gotten much better over the course of 12 (!) drafts over the past 3 weeks. If anyone has additional feedback, please share it now. Otherwise, I intend to move this version of the proposal forward for a vote.

1 Like

I don’t think you had to cut your contributor payments. I would still have supported the original rate.

That being said, I appreciate the consistent iteration and the further detail provided here and look forward to this proposal moving forward.

1 Like

Proposal is live here, please go vote!
https://snapshot.org/#/cabindao.eth/proposal/0xe7a3066daefbc4916f3ac1919dfaa2f1f3cab827df1e5c5c1938ae781232c8e0

1 Like