Berlin Supper Recap & Reflection

It’s wonderful to hear about the vibrant Supper Club you all had! Absolutely love to see Cabin Citizens meeting up around the world and then writing forum posts about it with feedback : ) Looks like it was quite the crew.

A few thoughts on the insightful comments you all shared:

1. “What’s next?”

The biggest thing that jumped out to me from your posts was a desire to answer the question of “What’s next?” @camlindsay said it well:

We left this intentionally open-ended with the first set of Supper Clubs so that we could co-create answers together—it’s awesome to see that you all talked about this and had ideas to share.

I do believe it’s “Suppers → Network City”. As for what comes in betwee—lots of relationship building that leads to village building. As @tilmannb said:

I think this is the right approach. Get together for dinner, discuss desires and dreams to build a neighborhood in your local area, and then start taking concrete steps to make it happen with the people you’ve met.

My question for you all: how can Cabin better facilitate this?

2. Product direction

I thought @AliceSitar did a nice job summarizing what makes Cabin special:

This is exactly why we are building Cabin and what we want in the world : ) We are a “community of people who also love technology and nature” and our people & places reflect that.

@AliceSitar please share your ideas! You could write a new thread in :fax: Memos or send some quick thoughts as a reply here.

Yes, one area we are focused on with Citizenship is connecting Citizens to each other around shared topics, needs, etc. Love the idea of skill and knowledge sharing in profiles—we considered some of this in the original designs and ended up simplifying them.

3. Supper Club logistics

@Matai wanted to make sure you saw this feedback re: Supper Club logistics & marketing

2 Likes