LAB: Citizen-Led & Evidence-Based Strategy Reset
Submitting this proposal to power a significant contribution towards the goal from Jon’s Proposal “Refine Vision & Strategy”
Passionate Cabin Citizen who believes in what we are building together and feels called to raise a hand and give my biggest contribution to Cabin to date. I am very blessed to have the tools and experience to be able to lead this LAB for Cabin. I spoke with my partners at Times New and Las Voces and everyone is on board with special budget reduction for Cabin DAO. We’re happy to discuss our methods and deliverables pre-voting in a town hall or core team meet up, to refine this proposal further.
We propose a research & strategy lab, gathering accurate and up to date insights the areas of
To assist Cabin in refining their vision and developing an evidence based strategy to meet our goals.
Design Data Collection & Methodologies
Conduct Data Collection
Interpret & Model the Results
- Core team
- Community level
Delivery of the Reports
Biweekly presentations of intermediate findings and insights. Discuss what we are learning together from the research, in order to validate assumptions, dispel biases, move on from erroneous strategies that don’t support sustainable growth.
Warning, data is powerful. The evidence may impact several pillars of the Business Strategy. It may prove we’re on the right track, or adjustments are strongly encouraged. Recommendations with be precise and always always supported by evidence.
Recalibration in the areas of
- Growth & User Acquisition
- Product/market fit
- Brand differentiation
- Communications (only maintain infra that is needed, trim the rest)
- Operations/org map (recommended hires or work stream definition/contributor recrutiment)
- Brand & Product Evolution Document
- Community & Growth Strategies with Implementation Guide
- Complete research log, this research should serve leadership at Cabin for the next 3 years at minimum
Additional Value Add
- Determine the minimal viable components for a village
- Create a repeatable process to activate a minimum viable village, including operational overhead
Extensions to this LAB (future)
- Recruit & train for workstreams
- Design and implement further feedback & research initiatives for Cabin
- Hand-on Villages Development