Supper Club in CDMX

Hello Cabin Family!

My name is Estefania, also known as @NFTMami of the bird app, and Thuglif3 on discord. But because you are my friends you can call me Stef :heart:

I was fortunate enough to be a part of the first residency in Austin, Texas back when Cabin was sponsoring creators. For this I am extremely grateful, because it was a huge stepping stone for me to learn about so much, and find my place in the daunting world of blockchain.

I recently moved to Mexico to live out the last 6 months so that I could be closer to my family and friends. I’ve been eager to form community so decided to host a Murder Mystery dinner that @Matai graciously reminded me could be a part of the Supper Club series.

Last week, I had the pleasure of hosting 8 friends at Cine Tonala, a restaurant with great food and wonderful atmosphere. Alongside my partner we created a themed event where we created characters themed around protocols, and clues that were encrypted, and hidden throughout the dinner table and venue.

It was an absolute blast. I will be open sourcing the dinner so that you might host your own version of the event.

From the bottom of my heart I’d like to say thank you to Cabin for continuing to support me in making memorable experiences with friends no matter where I am in the world.

4 Likes

Hey Estafania! So glad to see your voice in here! I love this picture, it looks like such a great time.

I have a request for you: Would you mind clicking edit on your post and changing the category of your post to be “Introductions” + put your name in the title of the post? I ask because this post reads more like an introduction to you and what you’re building (which I love seeing!) rather than a DAO proposal and I want to keep the forum here organized for others.

:heart:

2 Likes

Stef! So great to see you thriving : ) I will always have such found memories of that first creator residency cohort.

1 Like

Thank you Jon. I am forever grateful this exists because of the seed you initially planted. To much more planting and gardening!

2 Likes

This is brilliant. I hope to connect with you and your community next time I’m in CDMX.

And thank you for opensourcing the murder mystery dinner. Used to do those with my friends in Philly but been a while - those really are a blast to begin with, but the way you’ve done it with clues hidden around the table etc. is just super cool and innovative. ¡me encanta!

2 Likes